Pesticide ingestion and inhalation can damage internal organs, cause cancer and eventually cause death. The World Health Organization estimates that one-half of the ground and well water in the U.S. is contaminated with pesticides.
To find out if pesticides are a problem in your home or office, you must test. ThePRO-LAB® PESTICIDES IN WATER TEST KIT is the most accurate instant pesticides test available to the consumer.
The NON-TOXIC laboratory grade test strip, when moistened with water, provides an effective and reliable test method.